Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Money, Money, Money!



I am sick of money it is the root of every problem. You or your spouse works till you drop at a job you may or may not enjoy. Then when you get you pay check from that job you can barley support you family with that money cause Uncle Sam has taken half of it already. Then when you put your money in the bank for safe keeping it is not even safe there. The courts and the banks allow and person or company that you owe debt to to come in and garnesh that whole bank account leaving you and you family with out anything to live off of. Well this is what I think God will always find a way. for you no matter what just trust in him and money wont matter. I have come up with a simple logic to all of this money madness.

Jesus healed the sick....... he got hung on the cross
Doctor heal the sick......... they get half your pay check or more

Jesus made the blind see........ He got hund on the cross
Doctors help the blind see........ They get half you pay check or more

Jesus listen to our problems.......... He got hung on the cross
Doctors listen to our problems......... They get half our pay check or more

Jesus was born............. He got hung on the cross
Santa was born................ he takes half our pay check or more

Jesus Died on the Cross for us
We wait up on Christmas Eve for Santa who proffits off of Jesus.
Instead of Worshiping Santa This year Why Don't we Worship our Savior Jesus Christ.
He did a lot for us with out worry of MONEY. So why do we need MONEY to believe in him. God has truely blessed me in many different ways he loves and protects my children every day. I would like to do the same for him and love and protect his son that died for me. What are you doing christmas eve. I am picking up the bible and learning something new about my savior. Then I will make him milk and cookies not SANTA.

No comments: