Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa Clause is not Coming to town



This year is the first year my husband and I are unable to give to our children for christmas. I have really come to realize the true meaning of this holiday is not Santa is is JESUS. My baby sister has told me that so that the kids do not have to go without she would provide gifts for us to mark FROM SANTA under our tree so the kids do not have to go with out a christmas. I apprieciate my sister so much however I plan on telling the kids the truth of where the gifts came from Their Aunt Kaity not Santa. we have in the past month been learning the true meaning of christmas and I use to think the idea of Santa was fun and harmless but Santa is evil. I will enjoy christmas with my kids with or with out gifts. I love my christmas tree this year because we have made it an advent tree and hung several bible verses on it learning a new story or two every day. This has truely been fun and the most memorable christmas ever. I am not dreading Christmas this year like every year. I say bring it on Let JESUS be born and lets learn about his birth and his miricles. It only takes one person to get ride of SANTA and accept JESUS and the rest will follow. How can any one resist our Savior.

No comments: