Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What is your New Years resolution?

Last year at this time I was managing a hair salon and trying to juggle 20 things at a time. I thought that I was showing my children that you can do anything that you put your mind to (i was teaching them that money was the most important thing in our lives). I always get depressed this time of year because, I am alway working and trying to find time to spend with my children during their Christmas break, but it never happened. Every time my job said jump I said how high and every time my husband or children said jump I said later I am to tiered. I was upset at my husband for not supporting us when I just couldn't put him first. He was doing all he could and I was just to selfish wanting it all. i wanted managenment so bad that I didn't care what it was doing to my family. Last year I made a resolution to be a better manager and lose weight. Well it is the end of the year and I am a stay at home mom and I homeschool my children. I have been threw a lot of trails and errors this year but when it comes down to it I got what I asked for. I am a better manager (Of my home) and I did lose weight ( the weight of a stressful job). It amazing how that worked. Well I finally had a wonderful Christmas. I have to say it was one of the best ever. And this year as the clock srikes 12 I will be holding my children and husband and making a new resolution I hope that in the year of 2009 I get to know my children and husband and spend every moment I can with them. What you resolution. Is it greed or greatness.

No comments: