Monday, January 12, 2009

Are you going to heaven or hell

The other day we had a friend of ours over and he noticed all the crosses and bible verses all over our house. Not to mention the twenty different bible that I have for some research that I am doing. Well he made a coment to us " if the devil ever comes you guys wont need an excorsist". Its actually pretty funny cause the devil is already here. Its your choice to go with the devil or follow Jesus. I also said it does not matter weather you have tons of crosses or bibles or pictures of Jesus all over your home. The Question is are you living the way God wants you to live. You can have 100 bible or you can have 1 bible are you reading it and living it or are they sitting on a shelf collecting dust. That how my bibles were sitting on a shelf collecting dust. I started reading my bible by just picking it up and ready one verse or two a week then I progressed to three or four a week. But this was not enough I wanted to know what these verses meant and why I was not living the way I was supposed to. If you just read the bible and not live it that is just as bad as not reading it at all. So are you going to heaven or hell? READ THE BIBLE AND FIND OUT.

No comments: