Saturday, January 3, 2009

Its a Love Story



Romeo and Juliet is a popular William Shakespear story. It was one of my favorite stories that I learned in High School. Romeo and Juliet loved each other and because they came from two different families that did not like each other their parents kept them away from each other. At the end of the story Juliet took a poison to make her look dead and Romeo thought she was really dead and killed him self and then when Juliet woke up and saw he killed him self she killed herself. It was sad. This is not the part I like and what I am familar with. Let me tell you my love story.

I met my husband when he moved in next door to me. Our windows were by each other and we would talk out them all the time. Then I got pregnant with our daughter and the biggest issues were that I was not Catholic and he was not White. We were from two different types of families and his family wanted us to get married and my family kept telling me it was my choice. Well things got worse with the families and I had my daughter. She was my focus everything else didn't matter. When she was 18months Paul and I started talking again but everytime we did neither one of our parents liked it. We both kept getting grounded. So we moved in together so that we can be a family. And on Camilles 2nd birthday Paul says I spoke with your dad go pick out a white dress. You never have to be alone. It is a true Love story. This love story continues....................

No comments: