Saturday, January 3, 2009

If your going through Hell

There have been some really tough times in my past and when I felt like I couldn't get through them I always prayed or through a fit and pulled my hair out. Some times I rolled up in a ball and just cried. There were times I would blame everyone. Its ok to go through hard times. It happens. Don't give up because its hard keep going. My Aunt Shelly gave me a few words and Bible Verses about going through tough times. And I have listen to this song when going through hard times. Weather your hard time is a broken nail or a broken back just remember God is there. Don't give up on him or your self.



1 peter 5 7-11 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: Whom resist steadfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. The many problems and demands of this life, which the Bible calls "the cares of this world," can easily overwhelm us if we let them. We feel we must do this or that; we must plan for this or that; we must somehow deal with this or that or THIS or THAT... The Bible recognizes this situation, and the difficulties it can cause.
Mark 4:19

"And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches,
and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and
it becometh unfruitful."

So what should we do when the cares of this world seem to close in on us, causing distress and confusion? WE SHOULD CAST OUR CARES ON JESUS! Jesus is our Lord and Saviour. We have given ourselves to Him, so we now belong to Him. He has been given all power in Heaven and Earth, so we should let Him take care of these things for us. We should let Him figure things out and tell us what to do. Our job is to do whatever He clearly tells us to do. His job is to arrange the big plans. We are overstepping our boundaries when we feel we have to figure everything out for ourselves.Matthew 11:29-31
"Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek
and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light."


John 14:27
"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as
the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be
troubled, neither let it be afraid."

Romans 14:17
"For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness,
and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost."

2 Thessalonians 3:16
"Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all
means. The Lord be with you all."

Philippians 4:6-7
"Be careful (filled with care, anxious) for nothing; but in
every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let
your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which
passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through
Christ Jesus."

1 Peter 5:6-7
"Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God,
that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care
upon him; for he careth for you."

O Lord, when I feel troubled and distressed,
By all the cares and problems in this world,
I pray that You will calm my anxious mind, and give me peace within
I pray You take my cares away,
As I your servant cast them onto You.
In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

No comments: